SERVICE CENTER TECHNICIAN
Our Service Center is seeking a journey level Industrial Service Technician with experience and an emphasis in electrical repair and maintenance. This individual should have the ability to troubleshoot, test, and repair equipment. An ideal candidate would have be experienced in electric hoist, pump, motors and control repair, assembly and troubleshooting. We are an Authorized Service Center for major brands such as Enerpac, Ingersoll Rand and Ridgid which will allow you the opportunity to service all types of pipe & tube working tools as well as machines, hoists, pumps, material lifts, winches, high force hydraulics, air tools and assembly tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain equipment, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specification
- Troubleshoot pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment
- Disassemble, clean, and inspect equipment for repair
- Determine necessary replacement parts
- Ensure that after all service work is completed and equipment is in safe operating condition
- Practice safe work habits daily and ensure all safety processes are followed with detail on every task assigned
- Prepare detailed warranty evaluation reports
- Organization of assignments on a daily and weekly basis
- Perform load test certifications
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Perform general shop facility maintenance
- Perform additional duties as required
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures for electrical troubleshooting and maintenance of industrial tools.
- Advanced understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanics
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Capable of operating hand, power, and specialized tools
- Good attitude, shows up on time and ready to work
- Able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ Years experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical equipment repair and maintenance
- Specific experience with electric equipment and maintenance, air and mechanical hoists & winches, air tools, pipe threaders, pipe inspection equipment, press tools, hydraulic jacks, cylinders or power risers
$25.00 - $35.00 per hour DOE
Hours & Benefits
- Monday - Friday (No Weekends)
- 7:30 am - 4:30 pm with 1 hour lunch
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance
- 401K with 4% matching fund
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Professional Development Assistance
- Employee discount
- Relocation assistance
All our employees are issued with gloves, face masks, and disinfectant. No customers are allowed in the service area.
Please respond with resume and salary requirements, or employment application, to Eric Vickers.