COUNTER SALES ASSOCIATE
We are currently seeking a Counter Sales Associate to be the first face of the company and portray the values and customer service experience that Ballard Industrial wishes to exemplify. This person is responsible for assisting walk in customers with product information, questions and orders in a timely fashion. In addition to assisting customers the Counter Sales Associate is also responsible for helping to maintain the organization of the showroom, assists other departments in projects and other tasks that may arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customers? questions about products, prices, availability, etc.
- Enter orders into bisTrack system and pick customer order ticket
- Continually manage assigned showroom aisles as well as assist in overall maintenance of the showroom, re-stocking and re-organization.
- Provide assistance to other departments or on projects when needed (e.g. quoting, pulling orders, writing additional orders or credits, re-stocking aisles that may not be assigned to you, etc.)
- Supports continuous improvement efforts
- Keep counter areas and showroom organized and presentable (e.g. sweeping, dusting, emptying trash, etc.).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Background in Industrial market preferred
- Required to be a team player and will need an excellent work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly with MS Excel
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- High School or equivalent education
401(k) Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), and Employee Discounts.